Archive for January 2013
Step-by-Step Guide to Promote Your Website With Google AdWords
Completing your website development is only the first milestone to advocate your business online. The bigger challenge is how to drive traffic into your website and generate more enquiries / sales for your business. There are various ways to drive traffic to your website, such as online advertising, SEO, social media marketing, e-newsletter, and many more. In this article, we would like to give you an introduction about online advertising, and how you can set up one for your website.
Just like newspaper ads, you can set up an advertisement about your business / product / services online. Online advertisement can be placed anywhere including search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, or Yahoo), social media (e.g. Youtube, Facebook, or LinkedIn), forums (e.g. hardwarezone), or any other...
- This Will Only Take a Second.
- How to Integrate Online Payment into Your Website
- Step-by-Step Guide to Promote Your Website With Google AdWords
- How to Calculate The Cost of Getting Your Business Online
- 7 Marketing Tips to Promote Your Website
- Have You Thought About Cross-Browser Compatibility?
- Does Your Website Have A Human Face?