Archive for September 2014
The brain naturally works faster than you think, almost literally. Research has shown that it takes time as little as 13 milliseconds for your brain to process an image. This means your brain will work faster to understand the concepts in a visual input such as colors, shapes, and familiar objects. All of this happens before you can come up with an opinion about it and at amazing speeds such as this, it’s really difficult to dismiss that first impressions are something crucial. Another research shows it took 1/10 tenths of a second to make your mind up about someone. That’s how important first impressions are. People spend their days worrying about how they look, all this for good cause. Looking good doesn’t only feel good, but it’s beneficial. A good first impression lasts throughout...
- This Will Only Take a Second.
- How to Integrate Online Payment into Your Website
- Step-by-Step Guide to Promote Your Website With Google AdWords
- How to Calculate The Cost of Getting Your Business Online
- 7 Marketing Tips to Promote Your Website
- Have You Thought About Cross-Browser Compatibility?
- Does Your Website Have A Human Face?